You can update your details in the following ways:
- Online - NHS app
- Online - SystmOnline login
- Online - eConsultation - select the button below
- By SMS - telephone 01925 650226 (option 6) and ask for an change of address SMS link
- By telephone on 01925 650226 (option 6)
- Face to face at the reception desk by completing a change of address form
In some cases, our team may contact you to provide us with some more information.
It is important that your medical record is up to date with the most recent and correct information and we can make contact you if we need to.
Please update us about any of the following:
- Change of name
- Change of title
- Change of address
- Change of telephone number
- Change of email address
Please note - We are required to see legal evidence of name changes in order to change your NHS medical record. This could be a passport, driving licence, deed poll, will, mortgage deed or a birth certificate. Unfortunately, marriage certificates are not accepted by the NHS patient records team to process a change of name.
If you inform the medical centre about a change of name, this will be updated on the NHS national spine and this will update the hospital team. However, if you are receiving regular appointments from the hospital or another service, we would recommend informing them directly of your updated details to make sure any appointments or contacts with them are not missed.
The button below will link to the eConsultation service, please select "I want administrative help".