The GP, Nurse or Clinical Pharmacist may have asked you to monitor your blood pressure at home.
- Make sure you have access to a blood pressure machine BP Machines can be loaned from the medical centre (£10 deposit) please attend reception front desk to loan a machine.
- Download and print our blood pressure monitoring form (or) collect a form from the medical centre. Please make sure to record your name, date of birth and address on the form before returning this.
- Watch the YouTube video below to learn how to take your own blood pressure.
- When your readings have been completed, contact reception on 01925 650226 (option 6) and ask for a home BP monitoring SMS return link so you can return them to us contactlessly via text (or) post/drop a paper copy of your results to the medical centre.
- We will contact you when your results have been reviewed by a member of our clinical team.