The following people are eligible for an autumn Covid booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as defined in tables 3 and 4 of the Covid-19 chapter of the UKHSA Green Book on Immunisation
- frontline health and social care workers.
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book, and staff working in care homes for older adults
This is because the risk of severe Covid continues to be strongly associated with increasing age and underlying health conditions.
Patients who are due for their COVID Autumn 2023 booster vaccination can book in any of the following ways:
Call the national booking service to book directly on 119.
Online via the national booking service - click here to book
Walk in Vaccination Centre
When you contact 119 or book online through the national booking service, you can choose from a number of locations to attend. You can choose a vaccination site that is most convenient for you to attend.
If you are due for a follow up vaccination but have not been invited, please view the "how do I book my COVID vaccination" section to make a booking.